We are seeking a candidate to be part of a highly integrated team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers designing ruggedized electronics for the marine, military and industrial markets. The Web Developer will work under the direction of the lead Website Developer and development project leads to estimate, design, test, debug, and document full stack website development applications. You will also be contributing to new features as you grow into our team and become a core contributor.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in computer science or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in database design, development, and optimizations (SQL, Azure)
- 0-2 year of web hosting experience (Cpanel, Apache, Shared/Dedicated Servers, Google Cloud preferred)
- Information Technology Experience Preferred
- Version Control (GIT, BitBucket)
- Design and code web applications from database design and construction to robust front end experiences
- Design for mobile responsiveness
- Collaborate with design team during concept, wireframe, and mock-ups
- Write efficient code that complies with both back-end and front-end best practices
- Clearly document all code written
- Test features and experiences, debugging where necessary
- Bonus points for experience in: C Sharp Frameworks (Blazor, http://ow.ly/ivvk50L0gRc) Graphic Design (GIMP, Photoshop, or Illustrator) Version Control Agile Toolset (GIT, BitBucket, Jira)
Compliance with ITAR – candidate MUST be a US person.