We are seeking a candidate to be part of a highly integrated team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers designing ruggedized electronics for the marine, military and industrial markets. The Web Developer will work under the direction of the lead Website Developer and development project leads to estimate, design, test, debug, and document full stack website development applications. You will also be contributing to new features as you grow into our team and become a core contributor.
Education & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in computer science or related field
· 0-2 years of experience in database design, development, and optimizations (SQL, Azure)
· 0-2 year of web hosting experience (Cpanel, Apache, Shared/Dedicated Servers, Google Cloud preferred)
· Information Technology Experience Preferred
· Version Control (GIT, BitBucket)
· Bonus points for experience in, C Sharp Frameworks (Blazor, ASP.net), Graphic Design (GIMP, Photoshop, or Illustrator), Version Control and Agile Toolset (GIT, BitBucket, Jira)
Design and code web applications from database design and construction to robust front end experiences
Design for mobile responsiveness
Collaborate with design team during concept, wireframe, and mock-ups
Write efficient code that complies with both back-end and front-end best practices
Clearly document all code written
Test features and experiences, debugging where necessary
The ideal candidate will a strong team player with positive demeanor, be comfortable working with multiple functional areas and be detail oriented with strong organizational and follow through skills.
Compliance with ITAR – candidate MUST be a US person.