HR Admin - Will Test
The Human Resource assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations. This is a full-time position which requires a minimum of 30 hours/week. Normal work week: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position is eligible to participate in the Hybrid Work Program which would enable the candidate to work from home 3 days/week and in-office 2 days/week.
Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required, plus one year of office/clerical support experience.
- Previous HR experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Responsibilites & Duties
- Answers phones for the HR department.
- Assist with recruiting process/employment application intake; job posting, skills assessments, interviews, onboarding, new hire orientation.
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
- Assists the manager with HR projects.
- Organize and implement employee appreciation events.
- Order HR supplies.
- Assists with benefits administration.
- Assist with 401k administration
- Other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting as well as manufacturing facility.